Study abroad this summer at one of Isreal's prime universities!
Courses can be used to satisfy D.E.C. F, I, and J credits.
Ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime in a city where ancient history meets cutting-edge innovation? Our summer school program at Tel Aviv University offers a unique opportunity to gain access to a world-class academic institution, alongside students from all over the globe, and to experience a young country built on immigrants. Israel is historically significant to the world’s great religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, and has so much to offer, from the Galilee to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Students will be able to enjoy all of this in the heart of Tel Aviv, a Mediterranean city of spectacular beaches and cultural diversity, which will be the backdrop for unparalleled memories you will cherish for years to come.
- International Migration in International Relations (DEC I, 3 Credits)
- Faces of Israel (DEC J or DEC F, 3 Credits)
- Additional courses - TBA *
- The option to extend the program to take a Hebrew or Arabic language course is possible. All fees and housing accommodations will be coordinated with Tel Aviv University.
- Language Proficiency is NOT required
- Undergraduate students in good academic standing
- Tel Aviv University accommodations are included in program fee
Program and Tuition Fees *subject to change:
Application Processing Fee $60
Administrative Fee $200
Undergraduate Tuition *subject to change:
NY residents per credit
Non-residents per credit $742
Program Fee (subject to change) $3,600
(Includes housing, orientation, group excursions, international health insurance)
Airfare approximately $1,200
Meals approximately $700 - 1,000
Gallya Lahav, Ph.D.
International Academic Programs